The illuminance measurement function provides the ability to place measured values on drawings and to create inspection reports in the field.
Capturing a drawing or photograph
To capture a drawing, simply convert an existing image file (BMP, JPG, or PNG format) and save it in the your smartphone or tablet’s library. The drawing’s image file can then be loaded from the library.
Alternatively, you can take a photograph of the drawing and use that.
Tapping the image to set locations
Simply tap the image to have the app stand by for measured value input. Since measured values from the illuminance meter are shown in real time in the app, you need only tap a button to save a measured value.
Once all measurement is complete, tap the “Exit” button to end the process. You can output a CSV file of measured values and an image (drawing or photograph) on which the measured values have been placed. Measurement data from the CSV file can be pasted into a report.
- FAQI tried to export and email an illuminance measurement file in the HOK format, but I was unable to send it because the attachment was too large. How can I avoid this issue?
- FAQWhat image file formats are supported by the illuminance measurement function?
- FAQIs there a limit on the size of image files that can be loaded?
- FAQIs there a limit on how many measured values can be placed on a drawing?
- ApplicationCreating end-of-construction inspection reports for illuminance measurements in the field